1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Wrath of the Bronco...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jsbass, Mar 13, 2008.

1. jsbass

jsbass

Sep 3, 2006
    WI

I won't comment on the driver, though.

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Sorry, but that one's a little too big to me. I don't see a Bronco as a rock crawler, so I don't see any need for that much suspension flex. My ideal size for that era Bronco is a 7 or so inch lift with BFG 35"s.
    That said, I still regret that when I was 17 my parents let me buy a damn crotch rocket instead of a '79 Bronco w/ a 351, 12" lift, and BFG 39"s.

3. jsbass

jsbass

Sep 3, 2006
    WI
    That Bronco gets beat though. Anyone else hear that poor PS pump whining in the second vid?

4. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    That driver sucks. Hard.

5. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005

I will; he's not too good.

Furthermore, wrong tires. Anything less than a TSL or a Bogger...or at the very least a Mudder is pretty foolish considering the amount of mud he was facing. The tire lugs were just way too small, and the tire wasn't self-cleaning properly, nor throwing enough mud back to properly move the truck forward in the really deep stuff.

My truck:

[​IMG]

1974 Chevy K5: 8" Superlift springs F/R, 3" Trailmaster body lift, siamesed bushwacker cut-outs with 44" TSL Swampers on Alcoa 15 x 14s Dana 44 / Dynatrac Dana 60 (custom width to match front track)

6. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    What kind of suspension was that?

7. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    ooo pretty.....:D