Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TheLarch

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MJ5150, Apr 14, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I just completed a deal with Stephen for my Genz Benz amp. He paid me immediately. I had a chance to talk to him on the phone, and he is one of the good guys here at TB.

-Mike

2. Clayman

Clayman

Nov 26, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    I recently bought a Peavey BAM combo form TheLarch (Stephen) and it could not have gone smoother. Good packing and lightning fast shipping.

This combo kills!!! Thanks man.

3. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Stephen and I worked out a trade deal, my Eden head and cabinet for his Casady signature model and I was pleased as punch, particularly since I'm about the most wishy-washy buyer/seller/trader on Earth and a great many of our email conversations went like this:

Justyn: Hey, I've got __ that I'm thinking of trading, but I'm not sure, I might want to think about it some more.

TheLarch: Okay.

Justyn: Okay, I've decided to pass on ___ but I'm still interested in ___, can we talk about a trade for ___?

The Larch: Okay.

Justyn: Oh, hold on, I've just sold ___ but and now I'm going to pass on ___.

The Larch: Okay.

Justyn: Me again. I ended up not selling ___ so I'm ready to trade for ___.

TheLarch: Okay.

The man is endlessly patient. Or really good at faking it. Either way I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks!
    J.

4. Sane

Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    Great seller ... just picked up a 2x10 avatar cab ... and couldnt be happier with it Fast shipping great communication . Grade A

5. Just sold him a PV Millennium 4 Plus. His pleasant and prompt communication made for a quick and smooth sale.

6. brooklynbassguy

brooklynbassguy Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2004
    maplewood, nj, usa
    I just bought a rumblefish from Stephen. Super smooth transaction and an absolute gentleman. Thanks so much.

7. BlacktotheBlind

BlacktotheBlind Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Indianapolis
    Just bought an Eden head from TheLarch (Stephen) and I couldn't be more pleased. Very easy to deal with!

8. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Just sold him a Schroeder 1210, he has not received it yet, but everything on his part was textbook. Good stuff