There was a hornet in my pants!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    I was leaving to go school shopping,I was getting changed and then BAM!!!!! I picked up my shorts and the little bugger stung me on my left pinky. I held back a string of Bad words that wanted to come out. I wanted to scream them out as loud as I could but my mom was in the room next to mine and if she would have herd me....lets just say the sting would not be my biggest problem.

So then I ran to the bathroom still holding back the words and turned on the tap on cold cause I remember "Ice water helps the sting" after that I put a baking soda paste on it. Then I went shopping and got my hair.

The moral of my story: Becarefull of what is in a pair of pants you never know whats going to come out and bite you.
  2. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Oh man, I was pulling out of a parking lot once and a hornet flew into my shorts. I was so freaked out I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to hit the brakes or gas because I was afraid of what the hornet might do in there. So I kind of idled into traffic and pulled over to the side of the road, reached in and through him out. Didn't get stung thank god. I hate bees and everything like them.
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    The real moral of the story:

Your nuts are in constant danger! Never let your gaurd down!
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's why I always wear a protective, anti-hornet screen over my private parts.

brad cook
  5. cosmodrome

cosmodrome Registered User

Apr 30, 2004
    ****town, Netherlands
    one flew into my shirt once while riding my bike to the busstop and it stung me. i had to park the bike to check it out and it stung me again. so there i was jumping around like an idiot taking my shirt off with everybody watching.

unfortunately, the wasp got away with it.
  6. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    I was playing frisbee once as a kid and a wasp flew into my shorts. I couldn't get it out so I was just running around the yard batting at my shorts. Of course, my friends were laughing their asses off. I ended up having to run inside and take off my shorts to get to the damn thing, it stung me over 10 times and both my legs were swollen for a few days. Bastard ass bug!
  7. yeah one time i was in the middle of a meeting and i went to the bathroom...and i guess while i was in there, retuckin my shirt or something, a big red wasp crawled right in my tight jeans. So as i was sitting down later i noticed something tickling in there.... so i was wondring what it was, and then alla sudden, PING!. It hurt so bad... I grabbed my crotch, screamed out several obscenities, bit my lip and ran back to the bathroom... the little sucker just crawled outta my pants and i killed it.
    And that was the most exciting meeting i've been in.
  8. Don't have any good stories, just joining in to hear other peoples. I have been stung before, or course, but no good stories
  9. In a certain section of my neighborhood, the ladies of the evening were getting much too numerous, so the police caught them all with a whore net. :bag:

Mike :D

Quite the successful STING operation. :eyebrow:
  10. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I was a jellyfish magnet when I was a kid and we would go to the gulf coast. The most colorful place I was ever stung was on the nuts. That hurt. I came running out of the water screaming and then when I got calmed down I noticed that all of the other beach-goers had exited the water, apparently as a result of my screams.

brad cook
  11. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Fun thread!

I absolutely hate hornets, wasps and bees. Fortunately I have never been stung and I avoid those suckers like the plague.

I was abruptly waken one morning around 5am this summer though. I suddenly heard this loud bzzzz noise and when I opened my eyes, one of these suckers was hovering right above my nose

I think I set the world record for how short time it takes to jump like a petrified girl out of the bed. The wasp then flew into another room and I summoned up courage on my undies to take a newspaper and kill the damn intruder.

Damn I hate those things :spit:
  12. Ive had a wasp fly into my mouth while playing and outdoor gig one night. I was singing backing vocals and had my mouth open and the damn thing flew in and stung me 13 times IN MY MOUTH! and it hurt like a biatch!!! I couldnt talk for two weeks, it was so swollen , and when i ate i had to be very careful not to bleed everywhere. It really sucked.
  13. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

What-the...... :confused:

Dauymn, now that had got to hurt....
  14. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    I was eating lunch outside and took a bite of my sandwich and it bit me back, right on my tongue. I yelled and spat it out and there was a half-chewed bee mashed in with my half-chewed bite of sandwich. I stomped him and then had trouble talking for week.
  15. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    This is only sort of related to the above post, but once I was eating this awesome peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bird flew over and shat on it. I was so pissed.
  16. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Why didn't you bite him back! He was in your mouth!

I got stung by a huge brown wasp when I was talking on a payphone. In the armpit. I reached into my shirt and squashed the little bastard.
  17. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Some years ago (let's not worry about how many, please :p ), about a year after I'd just learned to drive, I was visiting family in North Carolina. My aunt was letting me drive, to get the practice, it was a little standard tranny station wagon, nice back country hilly roads, etc etc..

I'm cruising down the road with the windows open, my aunt next to me, enjoying the nice weather (summer in NC is WAY better than in Lousy-ana!), and a wasp comes breezin' in through the window and lands in my crotch.

Now, keep in mind, I'm a flat-lander extraordinaire (NC may as well be the Himalayas compared to south LA), I've been driving about a year (not super experienced), I'm on an open 2-lane road going about 55 mph, in a standard transmission vehicle. And a hornet has landed, in a manner which is certain to have him....

...IN MY CROTCH!

Within 4 seconds I had the car stopped, and was outside of it, swatting at my crotch.

My aunt was totally flipped out, understandably.

I thought I was pretty smooth, but my aunt decided to drive home after that, for some reason. My reaction seemed reasonable to me....

18. yea...good stories....the worst part of them all....they fly at you and run into YOU and then THEY get pissed off because were pissed off...i cant help but to burn theyre wings off and let them go when i catch one....heres my story now....setting:4th grade, front row of class....yellow jacket comes flying through the window buzzing around. i think nothing of it while everyone else is panicking...the little bastard flys over to i stay still of course, cuz thats what youre suppose to do. it lands on my thumb... i dont know about you but i hate the feeling of bugs crawling on me, so i flipped out like a lil girl and it stung me rite below my thumb nail...naturally it started to fly away so i picked up my notebook and needless to say he met the wall on the other side of the room in a hurry...second time i got stung by a yellow jacket was at my eyeball but i closed my eye just in time so it stung my eyelid....which hurts like hell... that one was my fault cuz i was like 8 and throwing rocks at thier nests :rollno:
  19. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    When I was around the age of eight, my family and I were staying at the beach for vacation.

As I was playing in the surf, I stepped directly onto a hard-head. The fin went right through my foot and I started screaming and kicking my leg around trying to fling the thing off. My dad came running and picked me up and we got the thing removed and we went to what I assume to be a doctor's office of some sort.

They gave me some kind of medicine to put in a bucket of hot water and I had to soak my feet every so often in the stuff.

It's all better now, but man that hurt.
  20. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Oh yeah I forgot.

When I was around the age of 11 I would always find bees and pick them up by pinching both of their wings together and they couldn't do anything to me.

I never got stung and my friends thought it was cool.