theremin unit

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by kearney, Nov 7, 2004.

  1. kearney


    Jul 5, 2004
    whats a theremin unit? i saw this thing on the zep gear page (thats an inside joke ya know) that says page (there it was, didja get it?) used a theremin unit

    i dont know what it is but i asked my dad and he said " its like this thing where theres these 2 metal plates and ones the volume and the others the tone and you move your hand in front of em and they make weird noises"

    sounds pretty cool right? could i get more elaboration? my dad said you could probably find how to makeone online and i found this

    ps [​IMG]
  2. Passinwind

    Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member Commercial User

    Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics