theres a new mod in town...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Nov 29, 2002.

1. hey, i'm gonna be lookin over this forum, so while i get comfy, let me just lay down 2 things.

1. If you have a question about (insert bassist name here) effect's chain, please PM me before writing a thread on it, if i say i can't find it, then you have permission to post a thread.

2. My pedals! not yours! mine mine all mine!... *cough*

thats it for now, you can all go back to your posting pleasure
  2. What happened to BF? Am I the only resident filter-junkie in these parts now? Yipes...
  3. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    OK. Now you got me curious... what's yours yours all yours! pedals and what chain are they in? :)
  4. heh, ok, get ready

Bass-Digitech Bass Whammy-Pro co rat distortion-Q tron-Boss PH-3 phase shifter- Dod digital Delay

i wanna get a new chorus though
  5. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i have no effects...

keep an eye on 'em, sherriff...
  6. the mod sucks... Paul, watch out man, you've given the boy some power, watch before he gets hungry for more...

(psst, put in a good word, Fender ;))
  7. I've got a life somehow and about fifteen girlfriends, so I'm somewhat pre-occupied ( :D ) ... So yes you are the last of the filter junkies, spread the good word brother.
  8. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    big feet.. other filter junkys..

I gotta duck call(envelope filter) that i add in my bass once and a while..
    and I use some synths here and there.. hmm whatelse.. mostly i use flangers and phasers on bass though sometimes..
    IN the context of my band it doesn't work sometimes but alot of times its really good sounding.. oh well.. =D im a modulator junky more than anything..
  9. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    geeeeezzzzz.... FF is a mod now? talk about the commited having the keys to the asylum...

Glad I don't use any effects.....

'cept for a Sonic Maximizer... But I am thinking about a pedal board for occasional use:

EBS Mulitcomp
    Akai Deep Impact
    EH Small Stone Phase Shifter
    EH Big Muff...

yeah, that should do it!

Good luck FF... don't take now crap of any of these effects weirdos (and you know who you are!)

10. What chain do I use my pedals in, can you tell me?

EBS Octabass, EBS BassiQ, EBS Multicomp, Boss BF-2 (flanger), (Boss CEB-3 Chorus), Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz, Electro Harmonix 10 Band graphic EQ. Filter junkies? Yeah! ;) (showoff?! Naahh:D)

What is this post about anyhow? :D