1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

These Clowns still think the Earth is flat

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Croox, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
  2. Apparantly someone picked a little too deep going for a booger as a kid and got some extra stuff...and kept going...

;)

:rollno:

...wow, anyone with half a brain cell can see the basic fact that the earth is round, go to a port, watch a ship sail out to sea, and tell me what you see last? The freakin' Greeks knew it was a globe!

3. thought this was about scientologists.

4. or fly a plane and end up where you started

5. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I went to the flat earth forum and read some of the posts that went on in there.

All I can say is, a picture of Stephen Colbert was the Admin's avatar. :p Of course, Gard takes them seriously :D

6. It's on Faux News no less! The guy that talked about the Rep. VP pick, saying she knows a lot about international issues (citing the Russia/Georgia conflict) because it's right near her, in ALASKA, is probably a proponent of the flat-earf theory! :rollno: :p :rollno:

7. It's all a big conspiracy! Yet they never bother to point out why every government in the world would conspire to make people believe the earth is a globe, not some weird flat disc.

8. so you guys really didnt know? at all?:ninja:

9. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    Have any of you ever actually flown around the world? Have you tried to walk across the "continent" of Antarctica? I didn't think so.

Of course its a big conspiracy. The world power elite need to keep us in our place in order to keep their domination going.

Heck, if you bother to look into this stuff with an open mind you'd see that not only is the world flat, but half of the world we've been told exists isn't even real. Seriously, haven't you ever wondered why all the countries we're supposed to be afraid of are on the other side of the world? China, Russia, Iran, Iraq, Australia...they're all fantasies constructed to explain the necessity of our military/industrial complex.

Wake up people.

10. Ummmm, what???

11. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I can prove the earth is round without ever leaving land but also without touching it.

Maki, I need a life guard boat, stat.

12. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Use your brains, people - the Earth is flat and it's easy to prove it's flat. If the Earth were round (like the government sponsored conspiracy says it is) then the people on the bottom would fall off.

DUH!

13. earth2.

Not flat.

14. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    That's the top view.:ninja:

And yeah, while I appreciate a good conflict of intellectual ideas, I'm not entirely sure this is a subject that still needs debate.

Although, personally I find it amusing that people can realize the utter ignorance of this standpoint while still clutching to others.:meh:

15. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    i wonder how thick they think it is, and what would happen if we dug thru to the other side? whats there? roots and worms?

16. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Lineā„¢ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    Dr Stankface unknowingly proves that this is a governmantal conspiracy!!! s/he provides a supposedly round Earth image, but notice a similar rendering in this image (right side)

04_28_22---One-Penny-Coin_web.

it's only when that round object is presented in a side view perspective that we see it is truly a flat circle and not a sphere!!!!! ;)

the global cover-up is now revealed! while the Earth may indeed be round, it is not spherical but instead a flat round disc

all the best,

R

17. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    So crazy. Next thing you know people will be denying evolution.

18. I'll be that women with the lawn sprinkler rainbow problems is a member of that forum :confused: :D

19. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Map.

Terry Pratchett wrote about our flat Earth. He had to change the details of the story to make it seem like fiction (in order to try to fool the government censors).

Now he's dead. A coincidence? I think not!

20. :D hahahahaa.
    Your kidding, right?