Thesixtyone

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Uribam, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Uribam

Uribam

Jun 4, 2009
    There's a website out there called thesixtyone.com. It's completely for indie music. You'll see some bigger guys out there like Radiohead and Flobots etc on there. A lot of bands people haven't heard of and this is a good way to promote music, as well as find new artists you haven't heard that are great. I recommend this and if you guys join up there add Uribam as your friend to see what I like. Maybe you will too, or maybe you'll hate it! Reguardless it'll be good experiences.
    I don't work for them nor do I own it or anything like that. There's just a lot of good music and I wanted to share. I searched and didn't see anything on this site, which was confusing.
    It works like Reddit or Digg or something where all the registered users rate songs if they like them, so you get an idea of what the community likes. There's a good bit of diversity.
    Anyway, just to let you all know. Take care!

Scott

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021