1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

They can't stop us!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by louieeadg, Nov 1, 2010.

1. louieeadg

louieeadg uncle petey?

Jun 13, 2007
    outer banks, nc

With the economy the way it is, "Baby Fighting" (which, of course, is officially called Extreme Youth Combat) has slowed a bit in america. But don't let this fine piece of journalism fool you. Extreme Youth Combat is here to stay. I'm glad to say, mike_v_s, and myself were on the ground floor with this sport a few years back with the resurgence in the Southeastern portion of our country. Since then, it has been taken to King Kong-like levels in India, China, and Western Russia.

For those of you who are new to the sport, please visit the Bad Newz Nurshreez thread. That's all the education you need...

Cheers

2. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    *slow clap*

3. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    nice!

4. bass.monger

bass.monger

Jul 24, 2010
    argh, not to be a troll, but fake and gay... and the video was hilarious

5. nataku

nataku

Jun 21, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Yeah dude, it's hella "gay". I'm so glad someone pointed out how "gay" it was or I might have never figured it out.

6. what our buddy here in this thread is trying to say is that calling something "gay" on here is a violation of the TOS

7. lolz you said "hella".....I didn't have to look at your location to know where you were from :p