Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

They shot Julius on the causeway - HE'S DEAD !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Yes friends, 2049 years ago today, one of the greatest generals of all time went to sleep, killed by his cronies.

http://heraklia.fws1.com/conspiracy/index.html

Scroll down about half way for express service.

So tonight, take a girl named Julie to dinner, order one of Caesar's salads or simply yell at me for starting this thread. :p

Mike :D

2. that i will do! serisouly :hyper:

3. That's the spirit !!! ;) (no pun intended) :D

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    ::AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::

5. That's what he gets for kickin' it with some backstabbin' homies.

6. "So tonight, take a girl named Julie to dinner, order one of Caesar's salads "

If I start calling my Wife "Julie", she'll think I'm roleplaying, and I'll have to be "Rufus the wonder stud" again.

Don't ask. Long story. ;) Tho I could go for a Caesar salad.

7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    The term "Caesar Salad" came from the Legions having to eat grass because they had no food between outposts or supply lines. Or so says the History Channel.

Well, I'm off to dream the impossible dream of a math professor. :bag:

8. Ok, well eplain the oil and cheese then. Second thought, please don't. ;)

9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    If I call my wife Julia she'll schedule me for an MRI. The salad is no problem though.

10. glnflwrs

glnflwrs

Jan 25, 2005
    Hesperia, CA
    "The Aides of March are upon us Crassas!"

11. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Et tu, Michael J?

12. Honestly, I was in the men's room when it happened! :(

13. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    they SHOT him??? shot? stabbed maaaaaybe? :)

14. Yeah, they used thompsons back then.

15. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

I hate to think what primitive croutons were

16. :eek:

17. I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him

18. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I come to hijack threads, not contribute to them. FM rock radio in Detroit is awful. Totally awful. When the rotation is so lame on one station the that the alternative you're stuck listenin' to is two guys talkin' about what was on TV last nite and how Paris Hilton is a skank, blah blah blah. 'Blame stinkin' consolidated radio. I can't wait until it all tumbles down. I'd play CD's in the car and I do, but sometimes you just want the DJ to do the work. Heck, that's what they're there for right? But all the stations do is advertise, and talk about dumb stuff. No I am not leavin' the comfort of my house to go to the pick-up bar because the lame a$$ DJ is going to be there givin' out T-shirts to the first 50 people there! I want the same lame a$$ DJ to shut up and play a stinkin' song! Just don't play that one again because you've played it too much lately. Most CD's produced these days have more than the same 2 songs on 'em you keep playin'. Jeezuz!
    Yeah, they'll get to that so called 40 minute 'Rock-Block" "...after these commercials and after I tell you what bar my lame a$$ is going to be at tonite!" YaknowhattImeanthere?

19. Rapscallion2112

Rapscallion2112

Apr 21, 2004
    Detroit

ya....the radio here does suck.....we need a good classical station too....the only decent one is the one from toronto....i think...i dunno, i dont listen to the radio anymore because its nothing but garbage now

20. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Get an MP3 player and cary your whole library of music with you.

Set it to random and enjoy.