1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thiago Espirito Santo, bass player from Brazil

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Ney Neto, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Ney Neto

Ney Neto Ney Neto

Mar 31, 2008
    Sao Paulo
    Hi all!
    I wanted to share with this community the work of a Brazilian Bass Player, named Thiago Espirito Santo...

I made this video a few days ago... He was playing with his trio on a fretless bass and I was so shocked that I decided to come here to share with you... as I think all the great musicians should be well none beyond borders and the web can help to make it happen.

So, I hope you enjoy and take some time to watch a few other videos of this guy playing... really amazing.
    We┬┤re close friends and work together all the time in Brazil, playing in bass festivals and so on... but He keep impressing me day by day ... so to make a long story short and contribute with a friend who I believe is one of the Brazilian bass heroes, I introduce you Mr. Thiago Espirito Santo...

I hope you like it and please reach to me for any further information ... the new CD will be released shortly with this trio....

To may friends on Talk Bass, a very special hug... Is Todd Johnson here?

Ney Neto
    A friend bassist from Brazil

2. Cool!

3. Ney Neto

Ney Neto Ney Neto

Mar 31, 2008
    Sao Paulo
    Thanks!

4. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson

Sep 27, 2005
    Anthem, AZ
    Thanks for posting this Ney.... He's crazy good.... WOW!!! So are YOU!!! I need to go practice now!! Ha!!

5. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Hello Ney. I am friends of Jim & Grant Stinnett.
    I have heard you at the NH Bass Festival several times.
    Thanks for sharing Thiago with us.
    It's always a Hot time when the Brazilians are in town.
    Mr.Pixinga, Sergio Groove & you are always a treat.
    Who was the young man on Fender Jazz with you this past summer?