1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Things you've done for a bet

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fassa Albrecht, Feb 23, 2008.

1. OK post the best/funniest/stupidest things you've done for a bet.

KEEP IT CLEAN!!

2. One time I shoved an ice cube up my @$$ because Nathan told me to.

3. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    It wasn't technically a bet, but I attempted to "surf" down a large metal slide on rainy night. Turns out, I don't know how to surf...

4. Not me, but a friend of mine wore shorts every day for a year for $10. It gets really cold here.

lowsound

5. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Let someone burn all the hair off my ass for $15.

6. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    when i was in grade 8 and my guitarist was in grade 7, i bet him 5 dollars to go up to this insanely hot high school senior (probably the hottest in the school) and say the following epic line:

"is that a mirror in your pocket? cuz' i can see myself in your pants"

7. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Don't leave us hanging! What did she say?

8. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    One of my high school friends had a screw or two loose. The line goes "Do you wash your pants in Windex? 'Cause I can see myself in 'em!" i He'd go up to insanely hot girls, and ask "Do you wash your pants in Windex? 'Cause you smell like glass cleaner."

They were usually utterly lost. Because it was clearly a pickup line, but the human brain isn't equipped to deal with stuff like that. (Much like "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college").