1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Think you guys could help me tab out a song? Reggae enclosed.

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by DreadyDiggs, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Well I'm doing a little talent show next week. Got songs I know already but I always come along basslines that I don't know yet that I think might help me win the thing.

A line I've always loved was Steel-Pulse's song Grab a Girlfriend

This concert is what got me playing bass in the first place. Watch Alvin on bass he's so smooth haha. I was like "I wanna be him."

But yea I'm going to start trying to play this by ear, and you can't see his hands much anyways. The help would just insure that I get it quicker, the show's next week. I have both versions, this one and studio on my Ipod, this one is better and the solo at the end is easier to hear IMO.

You don't have to put all your effort into it, I'm just asking for help since some of you guys might have older ears than me. I haven't been learning by ear too long.