1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thinking about EQ pedal for svt classic

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wolfkeller, Dec 8, 2017.

1. wolfkeller

wolfkeller Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    I recently got my svt cl working again. Sounds great yet I did like the graphic eq on my svt 2 np when I had it as well as my svt 4, when I had it. So, question is, what SIMPLE EQ (prefer pedal) has the same number of bands (9?) And same frequencies? Let's not get all into the "this eq type is better" thing, I am looking to replicate the eq mentioned above. Also, will running this in the loop or in the front be best if I want it to be like the aforementioned amps with graphic eqs. (yeah, I know different amps, different sound). So any input is appreciated

2. wolfkeller

wolfkeller Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    I found an old thread. No much help. My 2 np was a monster and the graphic gave it a different sound which I always used. So, please no " you don't need it" stuff. I want the same type of eq so any old EQ well ok stuff won't help. The CL sounds great yeah but it is limited on variation.

3. BogeyBass

BogeyBass

Sep 14, 2010
    boss GEB-7 is similar to bands on 4pro older SVT-II had different EQ

Markbass MB7 is more similar to older SVT-II

and easier to find used MXR108 or MXR109

wolfkeller likes this.