Thinking of selling my ampeg 410HLF

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BassistGod, Feb 4, 2003.

1. I'm thinking of selling this beast because I just ordered two gs112 aggies. My current head is an ampeg svt3 pro. How do you think this head will sound with the two aggies in comparison to the 410HLF?? Better hopefully.
  2. bumped
    any comments??:confused:
  3. Yes i have a comment to make....

Please read the "Read this first before posting" thing that i have stuck to the top of the Setup forum.

4. Sorry Merls, I figured setup would be an okay forum for my current rig setup. I'm retarded.:D
  5. I think once you get the Aggies you'll know whether you'll be using the Ampeg cabinet or not. If not- sell it.

I'm going through the same type of situation. I had an Eden 210xlt and 410xlt, but really was only using the 210 on rare occasions, so I sold it. I have since gotten a Bergentino HT322 and don't see myself using the 410 any more so I'm trying to get that sold as well. It's just taking up space, at this point, and I'm sure there's someone out there who could put it to good use.;)
  6. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    I thought that setup would be for adjusting intonation and nut height and action and stuff...

Seems like an amp question to me...

The 410HLF has pretty good booty...not sure that 2 12s are going to sound better.

I haven't spent too much time with the Ag 112s but I thought that they were pretty thin sounding compared to a smallish Accugroove at a recent instrument show.

Let your ears and back be the judge!!!