1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thinking of selling...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by NML1986, May 27, 2012.

1. NML1986

NML1986

Feb 25, 2012
    Lincoln UK
    ...my Vigier Excess Indus.
    I need some cash. It's a great bass and it's just not getting the use now days.
    I was thinking of selling it for £1000, what do you think?
    I bought it new for £1500 in 2008 (though it was made 2002 according to the serial number), it has a small ding, you can't really see it, it also comes with a hard case.

Details:
    http://www.vigierguitars.com/page/fiche_produit.php?id_prod=218&onglet=description

aIMG_6386.gif

I'm not trying to sell it here (in this thread), I'm just after your opinions on the selling price. I've searched google for second hand ones, but they are few and far between.

Thanks.

(sorry if in wrong board) :bag:

2. RaginRog

RaginRog Last guy you want to see is Employee Relations guy

Nov 29, 2009
    Formerly Staten Island
    Good looking bass...wish that particular brand was easier to come by here in the States.

3. NML1986

NML1986

Feb 25, 2012
    Lincoln UK
    Yeah it feels good to play and it sounds amazing, those pickups are powerful, it takes two 9v batteries.

They seem rare in general, you don't see many, especially the Indus.

Like I've said it's really nice, but unfortunately I need the cash (need a car :D).

4. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    Nice bass. There are not a lot around for sale. I would check with vigier regarding used value. If you paid 1500 pounds then a grand doesn't seem an unreasonable starting point.

5. NML1986

NML1986

Feb 25, 2012
    Lincoln UK
    Heck, it's up on ebay now, I'll see what I can get for it.