Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

third gig, on camera!!!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by cerber4s, Apr 20, 2003.

1. cerber4s

cerber4s

Apr 20, 2003
    Hi there,

I play in a band called Something Yellow. Our first 2 gigs where not verry good, bad sound, songs needed improvement. So we tought well, the third gig is going to be the first really good gig. So that's the reason why we asked a friend to tape it, and he did, on a didgital camera. And after the gig we where verry pleased about it, it was the first GOOD, and i mean GOOD gig.

Full of joy we wanted the video tape. The friend who taped it said he would make a video cd. So he brought the camera to school where he borrowed the camera and his teacher told him that he would make the vcd for him.

BUT his teached messed the whole thing up and now we've got nothing but toughts... Shame isn't it???

2. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU HAVEN'T EATEN YOUR MEET!

I'm sooo sorry dude. That sucks. wait........ Reverse The Situation! Ask for an A. It's almost the end of the semester to! perfect timing.

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Still a potatoe in her tail pipe.

That will teach her to make VCD's!

VCD's ARE THE WORK OF SATAN

Not really. But it is super fun to think they are.