This band "Stoke"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Suburban_punk, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    I just got their cd...

Good stuff. The bass player is pretty good too. ;)
  2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Geez, nobody wants to buy my bands cd :(

I need a mod badge, they're good for album sales :D

I too would like to check out Smash's band.
  3. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    im .......stoked.on stoke :D
  4. Yeah, I'm with you on this one

Stoke = :bassist::cool:

5. ever hear of a little thing called the recordings forum?;) :p

yeah STOKE are one of my favorite bands, by the way smash...if you see this, PM me, i think i have about 30 orders for your cd ill be putting in.
  6. I need to get the cd!

SMASH is the teh r0ck.
  7. Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    Yes...But I'm still a newbie.
    So I'm aloud to screw up.

8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Great band, good rock music. While rock music generally doesn't do it for me, these guys totally shouldn't this be in misc.?
  9. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Smash, since you are a rocker, would you be interested in trading CD's for review?
  10. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Wow ! What a queer thread to find. THANKS guys !

ANB I'd be very happy to trade. I love hearing bands from all around. PM me your address and I'll do the same.

Anyone else who's interested in a copy please PM me. I should have some (free) extras I can send out in a couple of weeks. But please, only write if you're a friend of rock'n'roll. No sense them going somewhere if they might not be enjoyed. Check sound samples from the link in my sig to get an idea of our style.

And wait 'til you hear the new album coming later this Summer. It'll cave your heads in.

Might have a live album soon too. It's intended as something for the folks who come out to all our gigs, but it also has alternate/jam versions, and unreleased tunes on it ... or at least that's the idea.