This broke my heart today.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by g4string, May 1, 2012.

1. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    Stricken Texas 'bucket list' baby dies, father says - Health - Children's health - msnbc.com
    http://www.averycan.blogspot.com/

I have a soft spot for kids with diseases. I have a 1 1/2 year old girl. She was born with some issues, but nothing like this little girl. My daughter will grow up just like any other girl.....but the first six months was pretty rough for her. I could not imagine what these parents went through.....or the pain their daughter endured during her brief time on this planet. Kids with cancer, kids with incurable diseases, etc hits me in the gut every time. Definitely makes me appreciate my family, life, health, and the things I often take for granted.

DISCLAIMER.....I'm not responsible if the grown men who read this cry.

2. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast.

Aug 15, 2004
    Houston, TX
    I saw the article this morning when I got to work. Yep, I shed a tear for Avery. So, sad. I'm thankful that my kids are healthy.

3. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    A kid dying way before their time always shatters my heart into pieces.:(

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 23, 2021