Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This day just got alot cooler

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Sep 15, 2003.

1. an hour ago, I see on my screen "You have ordered 2 ticket to Primus" :cool: I got good seats, row NN at the Orpheum Theater in Boston. Anyone else order their tickets yet?

2. I hate you too. Your gonna have better seats than me.

3. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I never got the deal with primus, just sounds like pickity pikcity noise and a buffon wailing down the mic.

The whamola was good though (the one string bass thing), I re-enacted it once with a poolcue and bike brake lever, it was pretty rad until the cue snapped.

4. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    This tour, I don't think I'd even notice Les or Ler.

Have fun FF!

5. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    I just went to buy a ticket for the Seattle show. I can handle $4 processing fee, but what's up with only shipping UPS 2nd Day Air? I'm not paying $8 for something completely unnecessary! The concert isn't for over a month.

Lame.

6. At least you didn't have to go through TicketBastard. I didn't anyway.

7. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    No not yet, but I'm getting mine soon!!!

8. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    And you never will!! You either get'em, or you don't!!

9. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    WEll - I never enjoyed dumping $8 into TicketMaster's pockets for the "convenience" of only having one place to buy them (other than box-office) -- but having to plunk down $8 on shipping when $0.39 would be plenty - bah! that's not far above it on my list.