This Ebay seller must have been a marketing major!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by LoJoe, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoJoe

Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.
  2. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    Im surprised there aren't more sellers doing that.
  3. deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    yeah...nice ..uh....bass!:eek:
  4. haha...

that makes me not want to buy that instrument.
  5. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    a) shes old

and there are other sellers doing that. This BC RICH obsessive has this chick with HUGE boobies selling his basses a lot.
  6. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Shes old?
    What do you consider old?
  7. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hehhe, whoops , forgot this forum has many elders... old, to me, is about 35-40. She looks about 40. (dont be fooled by the asian -ness.)
  8. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    My guess would be 30's, which to me isnt that old because, well, I am in my 30's. Even so, when I was in my late teens and early 20's I was really attracted to good looking women in their early to mid 30's. She would have qualified for me.
  9. LoJoe

Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.
    Hey if that bass is not your bag, she's also got a fine guitar Hard Shell Case :p
  10. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I don't know about Maketing Major, but that is marketing I guess. I mean like it's noticeable, and good looking, and seems reasonable, possibly negotiable. Which item was for sale again?:confused:
  11. Wonder how the action is on her????:eek: :rolleyes: :p
  12. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    yuck. older middle aged asian woman is attacking me with her cellulite legs!!!!!!!!!!
  13. yuck is right...
  14. i especially like the bruises on her legs!!!
  15. malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City

Comes from playing slap.

The trick here is, if you win the auction, you forego the shipping charges and insist on picking it up in person.

16. his marketing may be alright, but his spelling is going to cost him........unless there's a big market of people who own accoustic guitars that i'm not aware of.

This reminds me of a billboard near where i live. it was a picture of a mostly naked woman holding some kind of power tool. took my housemate quite a few trips past before he saw what it was actually selling: workboots. sex doesn't always sell, but sex always distracts.
  17. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Because most of us would have trouble giving that bass away if we stripped down.......... that includes you girlfriend-less virgin teenage boys who are criticising. What's that saying about people in glass houses.......
  18. LoJoe

Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.

Not a big deal but it maybe offensive to some asian TBr's.
  19. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Awww man. I'm having Phillipines flashbacks. EeeeeewwwwwwwwwooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooookay!:eek: :confused: :p :smug:

(former HM3 USN)
  20. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!

Yo FigLeaf,

Dude, you're born in '85, the Olson twins are probably too old...:D (j/k) sentiments are like vegaas' post:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.