1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This guitarist fails royally...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Fassa Albrecht, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And yet, this guitarist has the guts and courage to put his music and playing out there for the world to see and judge. What have you provided us? I see you bashing and judging a lot of other musicians in your other threads, along with your constant dilemmas (which, btw, I think are Munchausian in nature), yet there doesn't seem to be any real proof that you are even a bassplayer, aside from pics of a Shergold that may or may not be yours (or a musician for that matter).

I see you spend a lot of time on guitar forums and drum forums as well as here. I'm not saying that's wrong. I think many of us here visit and contribute to multiple forums. I just don't think you actually exist. I think you're a figment of someone else's imagination, created for the sole purpose of posting on TB (and other places).

Prove me (and the rest of TB) wrong by posting some clips of your playing. Even a link to a myspace page with some music will suffice. (Even if it's outdated--seriously, all the bands I'm in need to update their myspace pages too, but at least there's music on most of them.)

No music/pics/mp3s, no existence. :smug:

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Man, BassMule, I think you've got it.

I think the kid needs to practice, for sure. But he's got more guts than I do. I haven't recorded anything of me on my own because it's not really anything special. So, I gotta give him props for that.

3. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Fassa- chill man. The kid looks like he's 12. I like his hat.

4. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    Brim- Fassa's a girl.

Fassa- take it easy on the poor kid.

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I don't understand the people who criticize people with no intention other than insulting him. The kid's got more balls than I do to play a song like that and post it on the internet.

Sure, he could use a bit of work, but who can honestly say they can't improve?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.