1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

This guy gives Jean a run for his money!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sandman1278, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Zack Kim, dual tap guitar player, playing everyone's favorite, Super Mario Theme :ninja:

almost like playing it on the Joust lol, watch this guys other video's good stuff!

2. Naw, man. Jean is better. Plus, he only needed 11 strings!

3. he only needs one instrument! and he actually doesn't even use all the strings, Jaco only needed 4 .....:bag:

4. booradley

booradley

Mar 28, 2006
  5. Jean is better than Zak imo :p

6. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    I like his version of Fantasie Impromptu.

7. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Jean's got a much tighter left hand than Zak for sure. Adam Fulara is a wonderful player, though! I've never seen him before this thread...really, really nice stuff.

EDIT: Also, Adam's got a really beautiful, clean tone. Sounds great!

8. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Definitely, and he can keep better time than Zack.

Now, don't get me wrong, I couldn't even try to tap on one guitar, but this whole Mario Bros. thing is getting a little old. These dudes would be great if they composed their own stuff!

9. but they do!

and yea of course Jean is better, he plays bass :rolleyes:

10. JBL

JBL

Jun 22, 2006
    Check out Jean's myspace, his own compositions are pretty good....

11. if you find jeans myspace, his top 8 or whatever is filled with tap guitarists, and if you go to theirs, their top 8 has more. check em out theyre sick

12. if you find jeans myspace, his top 8 or whatever is filled with tap guitarists, and if you go to theirs, their top 8 has more. check em out theyre sick

13. same vid I think the other one got taken down