1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This has become my favorite forum

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by JimmyM, Nov 3, 2018.

1. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Got all the basses, amps, DI's and pedals I think I'll ever need, so now that my GAS has subsided for a while, accessories seem to be the only things I'm interested in buying anymore. Sure, there's very little action here, but that's OK. Nice to have a place to mellow out now and then.

Templar, armybass, nixdad and 8 others like this.
  2. Yup. :thumbsup:
    It is said the Accessories make the Man or Woman. I dig the bags, stands and other items that make getting the gear to and fro, set up and also make our gear work easier together.

Been on a gig bag reading spree lately, wish there was more here.
    Will go with the Gigblade 2, just wish it had the big full rubber bottom boot like the Mono Vertigo.

JimmyM likes this.
  3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I hear you, but if it's anything like my Sliver, the Gigblade 2 will most likely be fine as long as you don't drag it.

4. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

:laugh:

my habit is to peruse the threads via the "recent posts" page so i'm not always noticing what forum a particular thread is posted in. but you're right: this place is pretty tame.

i wonder when the band starts...

TomB and JimmyM like this.
  5. JakobT

JakobT

Jan 9, 2014
    Oslo, Norway
    I actually think that accessories are very important, as they make quite a big impact on your playing experience. I’ve probably spent far more time (and a fair chunk of cash) getting my accessories just right than my rig, which is fairly simple.

I’m also happy that this forum isn’t haunted by the religious differences that plague other forums (with the possible exception of the hard case/gig bag controversy). It’s true that there’s not a great deal going on here yet, but it’s a very young forum. Give it time, and it will surely blossom.

JimmyM likes this.
  6. Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Hm, maybe I need to hang out over here more if it'll get me to stop buying pedals...and cabs...and basses...A new bag or cable once in a while would be a lot easier on the old bank account.

JimmyM likes this.
  7. wraub

wraub

Apr 9, 2004
    ennui, az
    previated devert
    I came here to research a hard case and a stand, I stayed for the forum.

I like it... much useful here.

JimmyM likes this.