1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This is for those inquiring the Marshall 3560

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by coolwaterz, Jun 21, 2007.

1. coolwaterz

coolwaterz

Jun 21, 2007
    Here's a complete rig I bought yesterday for $800
    I found it on harmony central,and have been scouring the net for 2 weeks leading up to my purchase of this to no avail..

Marshall has yet to reply to my request for info or an owners manual in adobe in two weeks,,their customer support is ****!!!

It's the silver jubilee series,made in 1987 and has been totally forgotten because of the whole slash interest...
    of course nobody ever knew Marshall made a bass rig for that jubilee series did they??

Not many..this was the first time seeing one myself..

It has celestions in both cabs and is solid state...
    I'll have a sound report up on saturday...:hyper:

Attached Files:

2. coolwaterz

coolwaterz

Jun 21, 2007
    mo mo mo!!

Attached Files:

3. coolwaterz

coolwaterz

Jun 21, 2007
    a few from her backside

Attached Files:

4. Hey it's this guys bigger brother!
    DSC00201.jpg

5. coolwaterz

coolwaterz

Jun 21, 2007
    yuppers,,******** where'd ya get that??
    and he's kinda naked without the rack
    case..
    is it a pre 90?

6. ventosa

ventosa

Apr 10, 2007
    great !!! congratulations !!! how is that report ?? i'm about to buy the head only. cya !!

7. That looks sick and monstrous. Very nice in white. What do you think of it?

8. iScott

iScott

Jun 13, 2007
    Decatur, GA
    Very nice!

My friend has a cab like this that has just one speaker. 18" I think (does that sound right... maybe it's a 15"). HE claims it's 800w. Haven't used it yet. But I will soon.

Good luck with your new rig!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021