1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This is Funny...(But may offend a few people)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Snakeman1066, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    and another one commands that your slaves shall rest on the sabbath as you do. LOL

and to think that people quote from Leviticus (3rd book of the Old Testament) to justify their belief that homosexuality is a sin. but as long as you do the right thing with your slaves...you're a righteous person!

2. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    for that time frame, they were practical.

I admit they've lost some relevance in todays more progressive society, but IMO the major ones still apply to arbitrate a balanced non-chaotic community: Thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother.

I admit that from a pragmatic viewpoint, some are now defunct, like honoring the lords day and abstinence from pre-marital intercourse.

3. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    Wow, Seventhson, do you mind if I covet your avatar?

4. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    somebody please close this :)

5. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Offender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.