This is gettin way outta hand

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, as some of you know, my window was put through by some local yobs, who have since been arrested by the police. Well the other day my dad arived at work, and has discovered 2 nails in 2 of the wheels on his car. Then last night someone kicked our front door open while my parrot was out. Do you think that they are looking for revenge?
  2. bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Revenge for what?
  3. The police being called on them I assume.
  4. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    1st - what's a yob?

2nd - when I initially saw the post I thought it said "my widow" and thought - what an interestingly impossible 2 words to say.

3rd - if the nails were in the side of the tire then it's obviously spite work, if they were where the tire hits the pavement - I think most tires have a couple of nails in em. They collect those things.

4th - what the hell are you talking about?
  5. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I told you it was going to go like this, but you didn't listen - did you?
  6. FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    LOL....This about that kid ass he wanted to kick Right?

Oh...boy I see 8 pages befor the close.
  7. Where's cheezewiz with the over/under? :D
  8. Well we did the 'right' thing and rang the police. I still prefer my method of chasing them with a wood axe, but my mate got arrested for that, so it isn't such a good idea. :D
  9. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Two words for you: "security cameras". They're real cheap, even the low-res cell-phone type cameras can be had for next to nothing. If you can hook them up to your computer, so much the better. :)
  10. bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    If the harassment continues, call the police again. They should have an officer keep an eye on your house for a while. If they don't........where
    did I leave that wood axe? If the police have a problem with the wood axe method, tell them I said it was OK.
  11. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    I still want to know how the parrot fits into all of this.
  12. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    The parrot was who called the cops.
  13. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    You can always count on parrots to set things straight.
  14. No no, they kicked my door open when the parrot was out. She could have got away.
  15. Nick, maybe this wouldn't happen if you didn't harass them in the first place. :eyebrow:
  16. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts

17. Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Well... If they go Dumb and Dumber stylee, and kill your parrot to show you... You could sell it to a blind kid for 20 bucks.. :meh:
  18. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK

I have to watch this film... right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.