This is hillarious.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ahhelpme, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Japanese people are quite reserved, and patient. If that guy were to try that on the streets of a large city in the US, he would probably get punched.

3. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    I saw one once where the guy walked up to people on the street and asked them to hold his briefcase so he could do something (tie shoes, fix his watch, I forget...) and when they took it he would just turn and run away as fast as he could (or if they wouldn't take it he would just drop it near them and bolt). The peoples actions and reactions were priceless, but this was pre-Sept 11th. It's probably not considered quite so funny now.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Me being less funny, I use to abandon conversations in my freshman year. I'd be chatting with someone and I'd feel it growing stale, I'd point at something and say, "What's that" or "Holy ****" and just run as fast as I can very very far away from them. It would be really awkward for my friends who'd be stuck with the people I'd bail on.
  5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    My lord... that is great. The spin dance rooooolz
  6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That reminds me of that scene in Dirty Work where Norm McDonald is driving the car and they start to drive by a movie line and his friend hangs his azz out the window mooning everyone, then Norm pulls up and stops the car at the curb right in front of the movie line, gets out and walks off.

brad cook
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I <3 Norm McDonald... and I talk like him...

... he doesn't have a plesant voice. :(
  8. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Yeah, I was thinking that, too. "Man, if this happened in the states, people wouldn't freak out, they'd just look at him funny, maybe clip him upside the head if they didn't see him coming."
  9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I remember watching some footage on TV years ago that came from one of those Japanese prank shows. They would do things like sneak into a guy's apartment in the dead of night while he's asleep and shoot off a cannon at the foot of his bed. With another guy they shot off what looked like a bazooka. The guy jumped up on his bed and started clutching his chest. It looked like he was having a heart attack. There's a high likelihood that they'd get shot in America.

brad cook
  10. Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    Unless it was Texas, then they'd just shoot him
  11. "Idol" rejects are "Simply the Best"!
    No matter how bad they suck, they think they're the next great singing sensation. Heh.
    Plus, they can always be counted on to embarrass themselves for our devilish enjoyment.
  12. I'm confused. On the website it says "Chinese man." You say Japanese. But in the video there's Korean writing... :meh: