This is how high-tech the military is these days...insane movie inside.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by volumefiend, Jan 23, 2004.

1. alright. no more link. if you wish to see the movie in question, PM me and i will send you the link. its a movie of a U.S. military helo in a search and destroy mission...the movie is relatively low in quality (black and white) and is shown through the gunner's infrared combatcam. it is violent, you've been warned. you don't see any blood but you know its terrible. it didnt particularly bother me at all, but this is why i am warning you. im telling you guys about it because it is interesting. its what happens out in the field with the military. this is the real thing.
  2. *downloading*

this will be interesting...
  3. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    That was sooo cool.

This thread will be deleted shortly I believe.
  4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Number one, your disclaimer itself should tell you this probably isn't suitable posting material, and number two, you just lit the fuse on something that will without a doubt be a politcal war, which is prohibited.

Oh well, at least I am in.
  5. imonfire,dude

Jan 22, 2004
    it's so awsome hwen the guy in the truck tries to duck out low out of the vehicle, as if he didnt want to be seen in the truck and make a clean run for it. they got a quick glimpse of him and boom!

rock and roll
  6. no reason for politics. its the world we live in.
  7. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    No it isn't, this is a privately owned site, and this is clearly against the rules. Posting a movie of the military butchering guys with a 50 mm canon is just begging for trouble. My advice, delete it before someone else has to.
  8. well if you pm me and i send you the video, comment on it here.
  9. just so ya'll know:

the video you are talking about are suspected Iraqi extremists *thought* to be smuggling a weapon.

it was an apache heli team doing their rounds and found these guys, they were shot down becuase of the expected grenade launcher. ive seen any more news on whether it was a weapon, or not. :meh:
  10. hmmm, interesting. thanks microbass. the apache team in the video was shot down? hmmm.:oops:
  11. i guess that wasn't clear. the apache team were out and about, and came across the guys that... coincidentally got shot. comprende? :D
  12. well they are resistance... but please let us not go into that.
  13. I've seen a longer version of that video that explains it all.

They were following these guys for quite a while and didn't fire until after strict confirmation from their superiors. I doubt these guys enjoy their work, but they do their job.