Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

***!? This is insane!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DarkMazda, Jun 8, 2001.

1. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    *** is this Guitar!! I know its a GEETAR, but I gotta post this! W T F!
    [​IMG]

2. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    Another LP gone bad.

3. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    I think it is a Sub-Etha Sens-O-Matic. Possibly a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Not really sure.
    Doc

4. bobaweeka

bobaweeka

Jan 2, 2001
    Yes
    AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Kill it!!!!!!!

5. The touching story of a guitarist and his router...

I'll bet his amp goes to 11.

6. BassistJ

BassistJ

Mar 20, 2001
    Hemet, CA USA
    I betcha Steve Morse would KILL for that axe! :)

7. Tyler Dupont

Tyler Dupont Wesly Headpush

It belongs to a secret race of space guitars called the SROSG that travel throughout the universe raping and pillaging. They can destroy whole planets with an open E power chord ... I was hoping they wouldn't ever find their way to earth.
    I believe that this model is just a scout ..which means the destroyers are on their way here as we speak. If they are not stopped the human race is done for!
    According to legend there is only one man who can defeat the SROSG. This man is said to wield a magical bass with powers unimaginable to most people... this man is known only as JT.

WILL JT BATTLE THE SROSG AND SAVE THE HUMAN RACE ? OR WILL THE SROSG DESTROY LIFE AS WE KNOW IT?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF
    GUITAR WARS

8. dawgawd

dawgawd

Mar 23, 2000
    Maine
    ah, hitchhiker fan eh?

i don't think it's either of them, when i saw disaster area, he had an instrument similar to that, but there were 8 pickups... and i am pretty sure it was a doubleneck.

seriously, look how far back the bridge is, how the hell would that thing even play right? harmonics would be whacky.

9. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    LMAO! :)

10. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    I wouldn't be suprised if this dude has a 24x10 cabinet or a 12x12 or some thing :D

DM

11. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    LMAO! :D

12. this HAS to be a photoshop job. pleeeease be a photoshop job....

13. actually, i think this guitar is cool. well, im also a guitar player, and my gosh, what an axe! i wish i had a geetar like that.

14. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETAR!!! Oh GEE!! A TAR!!! :D

15. Hmm...reminds me of a late-'70s BC Rich. I guess this guy really, really hates mini-toggles and push-pull pots.

16. Hate to burst your bubble but that is faked. Look at the shadows on the knobs and how the strings are a little askew between a couple of the pickups.

- Dave

17. =^..^=

=^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Sure is - look at the lower switch (the one in the "up" position) - its a copy of the other three just rotated through 180 degrees. The white shaft should be dull and in the shade.

Nice work though - I think I'll go and add some pups to my Warwick followed by some more speakers to my rig...

18. Oh man....... now ya done gone and spoiled it. Next you're gonna tell us that's not really you in your profile pic.

*Disillusionment sets in*

19. Sure it is. Here's a bigger version:

[​IMG]

- Dave

20. Cornbread

Cornbread

Jun 20, 2000
    Lawrence, Ma
    I didn't know Bach played a six string! I learn something new every day.