this is just can this happen?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I heard them talking about this on the mounring talk show here in Detroit. I'm sure you fellow Detroiters are familiar with Drew & Mike. I couldn't believe this so i had to check this out for myself. Sorry to say it's true.

As a 21 year old guy this just makes me very very depressed, jealous, and bitter.

Look at this girl! This 14 year old kid is the luckiest person alive right now. This is sad. :rollno:

2. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    I don't know if I'd use the word "lucky." I mean, that's kinda messed up.
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Dang, they didn't have teachers like that when I was in high school. We always had the old bags with strange growths on their chins.

4. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    if that kid was a girl, no one would be saying they were lucky :meh:

a 'relationship' like that will **** a kid up, regardless of gender.
  5. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    And of course, it's in Florida.
  6. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I find it funny when they say this 14 year old is a "victim".

Yeah right! I couldn't even pull off getting a girl that hot and i'm 21. He's only 14 and is pulling a 23 year old fresh outta college teacher at his middle school.

This makes me wounder what's wrong with people these days.
    Question for the you REALLY find 14 year olds attractive or something? I doubt it. This girl is probably just messed up in the head or something.

This kid is most certainly the most lucky kid alive. He gets a hot teacher and won't face any consequences. He will live like a king, not to mention just about every guy any age is probably jealous of him.

On the other hand this girls life is probably ruined. I bet she feels real stupid now. How embarassing it must be for her family and friends.
  7. devain21to7

Jun 5, 2004
    Well , the kid will most likely get picked on in high school, least thats what happens in those lifetime movies that have this situtation as their plot line. I wouldnt really know from personal experience, we never had a teacher ****er at my school, at least I dont think.
  8. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002

Thank you! I was thinking I was the only who felt that way.
  9. The problem is people are no longer expected to grow up and become adults. People are encouraged by corporations and the media they control to stay in a perpetual adolescent twilight, where they will freely spend their money on simultaneously sating and stimulating their pleasure centers while isolating themselves from experiences that will develop their character, maturity and wisdom. It's easier to suck money out of adolescents than real grown-ups. If you're in business and can create a person with both an adolescent mindset and a grown-up income you'll never run out of veal, IYKWIM. We're turning into a nation of vain, id-driven spoiled brats in this country.

I've obviously never met the teacher from this story, but I'll bet she doesn't see herself on the other side of the child/adult dynamic from the student in this scenario.
  10. To spend all that time in college to become an educator...

And married no less.

That "Teacher" is like school on Saturday: No class.

The kid prolly thinks he's lucky. I hope the hubby doesn't want to do his own round of education on his face.

That girl is going to be ruined forever. That stuff don't wash off. Stupid. I had a teacher that did the same thing in my hometown.....just crazy. Never knew the outcome, but I know the name.... :scowl:
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I was thinking the same thing about your response to the whole thing. :meh:

brad cook
  12. Do they charge women with statuatory rape? I bet it rarely ever comes up.
  13. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Before i give you advice, you'd better learn to spell.
  14. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    i dated a 23 year old when i was ehem18ehem-ehem2 (16) he he he i RULE!
    couse, i rarely get any since i got all this weight on me now... i need to loose it all... about 600 pounds to loose

I dono if i recall correctly when we ALL dreamed about having sex with teacher(s) like one from "hot for the teacher" video when we were 14:]

Then again it might be great for the kid but for teacher... creepy:/ what do you do with 14 year old... he is 14... most 25 year olds don’t know how to please you... a 14 year old can?

Dono for some reason if guy is underage it doesn’t sound as bad... but when it other way around it sounds creepy

Are girls as horny as guys when they are 14? Maybe that’s why most guys don’t think of this as much? Are they?

15. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    I'm hot for teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bassist:

What a way to be ushered into manhood.
  16. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i can'tm believe that it appears that there are alot of people who find nothing wrong with this at all.
  17. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Gia and very few others are making sense in this thread. The idea that the kid is lucky is just ridicules. He's likely to be pretty messed up from the experience, if not now then later in life.
    It reminds me of the stories that in the 70's some creepy guys would go around with children's stick on tattoo's that were laced with LSD and approach strange school children to give them the laced tattoo's which the children would apply and unknowingly receive a strong dose of LSD. Some of you dolts probably say "lucky kids - I can barely score acid now and when I do I have to pay for it." …the lucky kid response is pretty ignorant.