Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This is just wrong!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by odie, Nov 15, 2002.

1. odie

odie Supporting Member

2. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Sick!!! Unfortunatly, they are innocent until proven guilty. and before anyone starts flaming me, you should all know what my views are on this troubling situation, however, we do not know the whole story. Do they have proof? However, if that was my child, that would be proof enought. Good question though, will they just get a slap on the wrist or get the hard time. I vote for hard time and put them in jail for the rest of their natural lives with a man named bubba who loves dealing w/morons such as these. That is...If they are proven guilty...:mad: :rolleyes: :(

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Yeah but remember the lawyer for Jones said "This is all about photos. There's not allegations of any touching or any improper acts with a minor,".

Other than taking there pictures! :(

4. Oh Pee Wee... :(

5. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    I was really bummed to read that about Jeffrey Jones. He was the Emperor in Amadeus, which is an awesome movie. Beetlejuice too. If it's true, naked pics of 14 year old boys? Awful.

6. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    With all due respect, but would you rather have a court system that is "guilty until proven innocent"?

As bad as a lot of things are, I think we have one of the best law systems in the world. (Now the valitidity of some of the laws we have is a different matter)

7. Bwahahaha!!! Beetle Guese is exacting his revenge! :D

8. Hear hear

Though it has its snags and problems, the fundamental system of law we have is probably about as good as you can get. Everything else is human error.

As for Pee wee, well, this isn't the first time its happened. I feel sorry for the kid. I can't imagine what it must be like for him.

9. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

i fail to see what's news/jailworthy about this... :confused:

10. odie

odie Supporting Member

Jason- Jailworthy??? Well look at Jones he decide to take a 14 year old boy and have him pose naked and lord knows what else. To me to have 2 actors who are fairly well know do this crap is considered jailworthy.

Reubens does have a history of improper actions plus he was an entertainer that was in the bussiness of entertaining children. This action alone isnt that bad but the history of it is. Jones on the other hand is a definite sick-o.

Maybe Peewee/Reubens isnt that big of a deal but Jones on the other hand should get hammered on by bubba.

11. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

yeah i was referring to peewee. jones looks like he needs to be locked up, but if reubens didn't get locked up or any charges filed i don't see what the point of printing a story like this that makes them seem like they did the same thing is.

12. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    Your a sick man Pee Wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

13. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    *pee wee voice on*
    "I got a boner daughty.. im a rebel"
    *pee wee voice off*

*can i say boner??!?!*

oh well.. mods im sorry if i cant i appologize but this is just.. hmm..well dumb..

.. i had a pee wee doll when i was 3.. the pull string peewee doll. *frowns and goes crys*

14. Jones is/was a pretty good actor too, what a sicko.

And I agree with jason about the paul reubens thing.