Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This is my kind of fender!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 74rickbass, Oct 24, 2002.

1. As you all know I LOVE gibson EB-O's (visit my site PLEASE!!! my site )

This is why I love this bass.

2. pbassfreak

pbassfreak

May 2, 2001
    long beach
    Judgeing from my name you can imagine my horror..
    wonder what it sounded like though..were you able to hear it

3. HEHE microsoft paint strikes again!
    That bass doesn't exist!
    I love doing this I fooled 2 people already with this pic. (see attatchment)

4. I'd hate to think somebody would "Gibsonize" a P-Bass like that!

5. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    okay 74rickbass to your room and no television for you buddy, now git!

6. savagelucy

savagelucy

Apr 27, 2002
    Canada
    billy sheehan made one like that, only it hadf the EBO and P-bass pick-ups. his custon yamaha is kind of like that.

7. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    wow, that reminds me of something my guitarist friend did. he had a beutiful sunburst fender strat, no problems, perfect condition, songle coils and all. sounded great, then, he went and took the god-awful pickups out of his les paul studio, and put them in the fender, and replaced the ones in the LP with seymore duncens(sp?). made the gibson a ton better, but completly ruined the fender. it sounds distorted even when it's clean. used to love the sound, now even the sight of it bothers me.

8. (74rickbass) Awww man...But pyrohr?...What did I do.....(pyrohr) You know what you did! (74rickbass)O.K, I'm going!:)

9. What idiots did you fool with that pic? The strings are a dead give away, and that color of the pickups is just wierd. Looks plastic.

10. Can't remember there names (they are on this forum) but I will give them credit, they both just thought I have a very crappy camera or a crappy scaner.:)