This is one crappy backpack aka: Some teachers are full of crap

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Sep 26, 2004.

1. :eyebrow:

That's taking it a bit far, isn't it?

Imagine having your son or daughter coming home with unmentionables like that in their backpack. It's a health issue, for Pete's sake! I could see a bully doing something like that, you know, the old "dog crap in the lunchbox" thing, 'cos that's funny. But a teacher?

Where's their brains?

Shame. :scowl:
  2. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    What was the kid doing crapping on the classroom floor?
  3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Yeah, what's up with that? I almost find the punishment appropriate for the crime.
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    edit: NM... i am dumb and drunk forgive me all...:D

Maybe if we paid teachers a bit more and didn’t lay them off like we do in cal. we wouldn't have worthless teachers who ruin kids lives because they are $#($*@#)$(@*#$@#(). Those idiots would be gone very fast...

I don't know what happen there but I’ve seen few cases where the teacher did not allow kids to go to bathroom during the class time and i mean they are 6... its hard for me... 23 year old hold it for a hour... (I do... don't worry)... that’s a kid... One of the cases i was told teacher didn’t let a mentally challenge kid out to bathroom... guess what... Those are type of teachers should not be allowed close to kids... But we pay them to be with kids for most of their day... something is wrong with that...

5. Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
  6. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    never mind is right! :D

Don't get me wrong fellas... I will be first one to admit that there are A LOT of great teachers... just there should not be so many bad ones...

I look at teachers I’ve taken in college and I LOVE most of them to death... but some...
  7. He's six years old. :meh:
  8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I remember when they used to warn us about getting sclerosis from carrying around big loads, what a waste. It can also be really bad to sit in a stool, because it lacks back support, and the pack's weight becomes a slow breaking down process on your back. They really ought to rectify the situation by developing new packs, not just telling people how not to bend over. I'm pretty bummed to hear about this, people these days must be smoking a lot of crack if they thought they could pinch this one by us, Teachers should be teaching students about the proper use of commas, periods and colons, Put that's become a number 2 concern, because of this movement. This whole thing will definitely make the log books.

Ya know, I know it doesn't correlate at all, but somehow I can't help thinking of brown vs. the board of education.

9. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Post. Of. The. Decade.
  10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  11. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

Yeah... another thing is... I’ve seen some parents who want school to raise their kids and don’t want to do it themselves...

Parents get detached from their kids to point where when teacher says something (method of teaching and other) they disagree with they don’t talk to teacher about things they go and complain to principle... Parents expect teachers to be their nannies but that’s not what they are for.....

Good post bud…

12. LMAO, that is an intelligent and incredibly funny post! :D
  13. Six years old! Why why the hell wasn't the kid potty-trained? Why is the teacher expected to toilet-train a six-year old? Why can't the parents take responsibility for their own kids? I say more power to the teacher!

Reminds me of my brother-in-law's old mum, a keen gardener - she was in her front yard one afternoon doing some weeding, and along came this chap with a dog, and the dog decides to take a dump on the lawn - the dog dumps, the dog's owner trying to look nonchalant, fails to see the 65-year old lady with the gardening gloves observing the situation… the dog finishes its business, and they move on. They'd not got very far, when they're accosted by this tiny woman "…excuse me sir, but your dog left this on my lawn…" and she stuffs the dog-turd into the owner's pocket, squishing it up just for good measure!

C'mon people, learn to take responsibility for your own actions! (and those of your kids|animals)

- Wil
  14. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
  15. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Perhaps the teacher should have called the parents and had them come down and clean it up.