1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This is pure class!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Darko74, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Darko74

Darko74

May 18, 2007
    Dublin, Ireland
    id hire him!
    http://www.musolist.com/73944-Dublin-Bass-Player-wants-Band

Oct 5, 09 Dublin Bass Player wants Band Bass Player in Malahide here in Malahide, weekdays are free, some nights ok, [nights always ok for playing out]... have played to pay the bills quite awhile... I am not young, don't even consider this being written to you if your under something like 30... unless of course your a young female with a fetish for old guys.... yeah, I knew I shouldn't have said that.... anyway, prefer old school metal, but also like SRV type blues and such. am playing an old Spector NS-2 strung with Roto-sound round wounds that, when ponied up to an old Ampeg SVT with the appropriate number of 10's.... well you get the picture.... sounds something like a chain saw cutting down a 200' tall tree.... why all this.. information you ask? just don't want to waste anyone's time thinking I'm looking for some traditional "boy you guys sound just like".... so, that's about it.... I'm from the states and here for a couple years... give me a shout if your goal in music is anywhere as perverse as mine..... I haven't been playing for the past year or so, but I think I still remember which strings are for what..... OK, I'll admit it.... I'm all warm and fuzzy about drop D tuning as well...
    City: Dublin Ireland Genre: Any

2. Steve!

Steve!

Nov 5, 2008
    :eek:

3. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    honestly, he sounds like a pretty fun guy.

4. He sounds drunk. I'd say that Yank adapted to Irish society pretty well.

5. Darko74

Darko74

May 18, 2007
    Dublin, Ireland
    Think u hit the nail on the head. ;)

6. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    QFT :bassist:

7. hahahaha once you look at the picture it really brings everything together!

8. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    That's the face of clean livin', yessiree.

9. Low Tone

Low Tone

Feb 7, 2004
    St. Joseph, MO
    Holy crap... He looks like my drummer's long lost twin brother.