1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This is Shaping Up to be the Worst Week Ever

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Deluge Of Sound, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont

2. rap138

rap138

May 29, 2007
    south of Spain
    I'm sorry to hear about your grandad.

4. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    Sorry about your granddad,been there too myself.

But drinking a 750. Jager and driving?:scowl:

5. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Sorry about your loss.

But stay off the road after that much booze. I made some mistakes in my past as most people have with driving after drinking.

But it's me and MY family on the road now. Not trying to make this a hassle towards you for driving half intoxicated thread but I wouldn't embellish it on the internet.

Again, sorry for your loss and you are lucky in more ways than one to get home safe after that.

6. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    You're lucky you didn't kill anybody. What an idiot....

Grow up and get some common sense before you kill someone.

7. kydnav

kydnav

Jun 24, 2006
    Netherlands

8. Herrlster

Herrlster

Oct 27, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Exactly. Right now in my town a person is getting sentenced because she killed a police officer while she was drunk and driving. She only drove about 5 km's at the most too.

Use your head man...

9. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    This ain't the "worst week ever" by a long shot.

Sorry about your Granddad, who, by the way, probably had a worse week than you did. Everything else after that was pretty much self inflicted. You're lucky to be alive. Run outside and kiss the ****in' ground right now.

10. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    +1

Thank God for all of the things you are blessed with and have most likely taken for granted, lest you do ever have the "worst week ever."

11. theshadow2001

theshadow2001

Jun 17, 2004
    Ireland
    your a dumbass for drinking and driving

12. Sorry about your grandad.

Im just glad that you didnt kill yourself or some innocent motorist (or any bystander) when you were driving without any control.

13. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Sorry, I wasn't entirely clear-- I wasn't drunk by the time I got in the car. I blew a .00 on my buddy's breathalyzer before I bounced out. (he had to come help me find the car, the campus is damn confusing... he said the only way he could let me leave is if I was sober) So no, I wasn't under the influence of anything except a real miserable night. I wouldn't have been that dumb, there were plenty of floors for me to crash on.

14. Alcyon

Alcyon

Jan 15, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    you have good taste in music while being totally insane.

15. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    So you weigh like what, 1200 pounds? Either that, or you weren't sober.

Look, I'm sorry you think life's so bad, and I don't know what the true story is, but if you think that the way to honor your late Grandpa's life is to get ****faced and drive down a highway that is being used by normal law abiding people, and put your own fragile life in jeopardy in the process, you'll get no sympathy from me. Not that you care.

Sorry if that seems harsh, but I just yesterday "celebrated" the three year anniversary of the passing of a good friend, a talented bassist and an alcoholic, who killed himself at the wheel
    by being crushed under a bus full of tourists. Pardon me if I take this **** seriously, because I'm out there driving these roads every night. Fortunately, he was the only casualty. He was a good guy, and he would be horrified to think that he had taken anyone else out with him. Now there's a guy that had a bad week, not to mention his family, who are still in pain every day.

16. I work a 750ml bottle of Jager alone to be just over 26 units of alcohol. There is no way you had cleared that through your system the same night.

17. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    That's what I was thinking. With aprox 26 units, chances are you were most likely pissed when you woke up the next morning as well.

18. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    +1

19. That sucks about your grandad. I can relate to that.

I think you made your problems worse than they were by getting drunk. That wasn't a good idea.

20. mikeboth

mikeboth The last thing you'll ever see

Jun 14, 2002
    Tallinn, Estonia
    Operator: prophecysound systems
    Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know I would have found it pretty hard to be so far away from my grandma when she eventually passed away, especially with no warning.

Drink-driving is a hole in the road of life that can destroy you, and others. Take this as your only chance - next time you WILL kill someone, even if it's only you. Think this way, and you just won't do it again. I know - it worked for me.

As for your ex-g/f ... there are other girls who actually want to be with you, they just don't know it yet. I think you owe it to them to give them a chance. :)