this is the easiest way for me guys

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fleanut, Jul 4, 2001.

1. Cort Curbow

9 vote(s)
  2. Yamaha RBX760A

16 vote(s)
  3. Spector NS2002B

18 vote(s)
  1. ok, this poll IMO will be the easiest way to decide on which of these basses on my short list will be mine in a few weeks. so could you please vote which bass would be the best in terms of value for money, sound, and future problems such as electronics, neck twist ect ect. thanks a millon
  2. sn0wblind

Apr 20, 2000
    Ontario, Canada
    I think you should buy a bass that apeals to you the most.
  3. i should have seen that reply a mile away. thanks anyway but i just need to know if they have any major frequent problems in the future
  4. Luis Fabara

Luis Fabara

Aug 13, 2000
    Ecuador (South America)
    Audio Pro - Ecuador
    The Cort Curbow has less votes than that Crappy Spector NS2002B?
    I cant believe it!
  5. oo0o00o0oo

Apr 30, 2000
  6. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I feel so out of touch. I've never played any of those basses, have no idea what they look like, and wouldn't know them if you slapped me upside the head with them.
  7. i got a yamaha, so i voted yamaha,
  8. I would take either of those, which is just my opinion. Both of these basses are probably more versatile than the Cort. In my opinion the curbow just isnt for me. I just never liked the look for one thing, but the feel of playing it just doesnt appeal to me. And you can just about forget playing sitting. The shape of it is just weird. Of course, these are my opinions, as you may like whatever else. The best one is the one that suits you most. Play them all you can and then make a decision...
  9. Funk Warts

Funk Warts

Jun 13, 2001
    London, UK
    I play a Yamaha RBX760A.

Sounds really good , especially when you play LOUD, and after all, as Kerrrang! says - PLAY LOUD OR NOT AT ALL!

I personally haven't seen or played any of the others so I admit to being really biased here, but I do love my Yamaha. I started playing on an RBX260, and then just upgraded when I got better to the 760A. Absolutely gorgeous, value basses. I think I reviewed it here on TalkBass. I don't really recall.

When I'm ultra-famous you'll see me playing at Knebworth with my Yamaha basses..........LOL