Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This lady is funny.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    My mom finally got her bachelors in history from Cal State Bakersfield... so today we had to go sit through the graduation.

Anyways, there was a party at my grandma's afterwards, and I was in the kitchen with my little sister. This lady named Coleen and her boyfriend/man b**ch, Al, come in... I look over at Al and jokingly tell him to leave because we do not want him here and that no one likes him.

Well, apparently they were praying outside... so Coleen looks over at me a few seconds later and is all like "You have very bad manners. Yes he does!"

I had to go into the laundry room I was laughing so hard...

(She is one of those bitchy women who inherited an insane amount of money and never really had a job, but she thinks people should listen to her for some reason. Coleen, I laugh at you!)

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Wait...let me get this straight, you exhibited a display of bad manners then were told that, and you are indignant about that?

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    no no no, I was joking with a guy that I always joke around with, when I did not know that they were praying, so then she got all mad.

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Was it the first time you had met him?

if so, then that those very poor manners.

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    No... I've known him for as long as I can remember... She is just one of those people waiting to find an excuse to cut you down though... so bleh.

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    HAHAHAHAAAA... *snort* HEHEHEHEHEEE.....[​IMG]

you got nerve kid... I'da had your Grandma whip your butt if'n she wasn't praying.

7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, if you've known the people for a long time, and they understand you are kidding, but still, if you really want to go into it, it is always in bad taste joking like that. And the lady was right because that is a big no-no in any manners book.

8. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX

9. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Gee, now you know how we all feel.

10. haha...

that was funny...

I need to do things like that more often:)

but,I really can't be serious when saying it to get the full effect of the joke...

oh...and tell "Colleen" she can shove a *censored*

:p
    :oops:

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Mike,

Why do you share these things? This is trivial nonsense. The better question is "Why did I click on this thread?"

brad cook

12. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

:D

yeah

13. Because he has no friends;)

:oops:

14. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California

Shut up... I got like... 9 friends now... and 1 of them is even real... so ha.

15. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Actually, this kind of thing almost makes me nostalgic for JWC - I can't inagine him calling anybody a "lady" - I read that first post and imagined I had entered some weird piece of "Americana" - satirising how naive the people in some parts of the US can be...than I started to think of "Deliverance".... :meh:

16. So we're not the only ones who think so! :p

:D:D

Merls

17. so Mike, I guess you are also troll in the "real world"...:spit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.