1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This made me feel good....

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by B-NoteCowboy, Feb 22, 2008.

1. ....like the municipal rock star I try to be!;)

So, my kiss trib took the last 6 months off due to various business and family committments. We are in the middle of booking a very aggressive year (by our standards) and started off with a dedicated video shoot where we only invited our myspace network and mailing list. The club where we filmed it ran a small local ad and put up a few banners.

The shoot was to be on a tuesday night at 8:00 and unfortunately (after film crew and sound guy were scheduled) we discovered freakin Tesla was going to be in town the same night! This cut our mailing list attendees down considerably.

So we were hoping for enough people to have a decent shoot, and we wound up with a crowd that rivaled the club's New Year's eve crowd of 300+.

Very uplifting and validating. Lookin forward to a big year!

It's not much of a post I guess, but it's cool to know there is that kind of demand for our product.