1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This name is really just soo freakin fun..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by D.Don, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Titmarsh

2. think about what that's supposed to mena...

3. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    That website seems to be rather innacurate it doesn't want to place my surname anywhere but nottinghamshire.

4. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Am I the only one here wondering why you were on sofeminine.com? :eyebrow:

5. I did a search on that lastname on google as I stumbled over it in my job, and that site came up with that "find a surname" thingie ..

;)

D.Don

6. I did an apprenticeship with a Swiss company. My first supervisors name was Rolf Kuntz. Pronounced........(by him anyway) "Coontz" :p

7. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Funniest name ever - Lippoopiez

Fuertgas - They usually pronounce it "Fer gus" but we all know it's really "fart gas"

8. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    I know a guy named Bruce B. Bruce who worked for a guy named Leonard Leonard. We all three knew a guy in our Purchasing Dept. named Claude Purchas (without an e). The IT support for Claude's Purchasing department was a guy named Les Price. And to cap off the weirdness, at that time my IT support guy's name was Martin James. That means absolutely nothing unless you know that my name is James Martin.

Peace,

James.....I mean Martin.....I mean......oh, heck!

9. soong

soong

May 10, 2007
    Sydney
    My mate's last name is Orgaz. Yes, Orgaz.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021