Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This ska band had the funniest thing happen when they were playing in the south

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by searchofdignity, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A ska band from New Jersey Called Adams Not funny had the funniest thing happen to them when they were playing south carolina. It said that some hick lady flashed their former drummer(or was it bassist they have the same last name not sure if they are related) and he licked her boob they claim it was disgusting but halarious. I find that soo funny too. That was one the funniest thing i have heard in my life at a gig.

2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Wait 'til you catch the golden condom at a Rockbitch concert....:D

3. im serious this happened even goto www.adamsnotfunny.com and click on the part where they discribe the members and click on rocco and his bio will talk bout it

4. Seeing as how they're not allowed in the US, I doubt that will happen. ; )

5. geoffzilla

geoffzilla

Oct 30, 2001
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification
    JMX,
    Dude, I have to know.....

6. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    I saw a whole video of Rockbitch concert. Great stuff :D

The ladies in the band are basically naked all the time. The also have this woman who is ...erm... don´t know what to call it, sort of a slave. Anyway, during the concert, they throw out a golden condom out to the crowd. Whoever catches it get´s to go backstage with the slave girl to put to condom to use :eek: :D

There is so much that goes on at Rockbitch concert, I bet it would all be censored if I were to write it here.

7. do they have a website?:p

8. Ívar Þórólfsson

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Actually......yes.

But be warned...the site is not for minors :eek:

Rockbeeeaytch

9. progplayer

progplayer

Nov 7, 2001
    I read an article about that so called Band ROCKBITCH. It was some UK article. I have heard everything from they being investigated/surveiled to they are a scam. To me, well. Sex sells right?

10. Ívar Þórólfsson

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Didn´t look like a scam to me on the video that I saw. They were playing their own music, having fun, having things inserted in various places etc.

Looked like the real deal to me :)

11. progplayer

progplayer

Nov 7, 2001
    well i didn't mean that kind of a scam, if i can find the article on the internet i will post the link. it was an international law enforcement page on "sex sells". i'd rather not explain it on TB because well, it has nothing to do with music. sex does sell...

12. isn't that band full of lesbians?

13. Ívar Þórólfsson

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
  14. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Aight. Down it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.