Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This thread has quite a few questions...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 0scar, Jul 16, 2005.

1. 0scar

0scar

Jul 11, 2003
    and since most people post in this section of the forums, plus this is about me dealing with my basses, I figured it'd be best to post it here.

Would you think it'd be a good idea to sell my Warwick Rockbass Corvette Classic 5 string (bought in Dec 03) and Hartke B60 Amp(bought sometime in 00) and with that money ship my father's Kubicki Ex Factor (circa 1988 I believe) to Phillip Kubicki? How much do you think I could sell both things for?

Thanks in advance

2. 0scar

0scar

Jul 11, 2003
    Err, sorry about the title. This doesn't really have much questions, I truncated everything quite a bit

3. neatobassman

neatobassman

Jul 16, 2005
    Antelope CA
    Why do you need to ship it to Kubiki?

4. 0scar

0scar

Jul 11, 2003
    I'd much rather ship it to him than any another regular music store 'cause if I recall clearly, he has a very good deal on making the basses almost like new again, plus, he's obviously the most knowledgeable person on his own bass. Also, the local music store around here failed to fix my bass twice :\

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    So you want to restore the old bass?

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Since Mr. Kubicki wants $275 for the job, I think selling just one of the two would work to get the money. The Warwick would bring in a few bucks more than you need and the amp would probably bring in a few bucks less than you'd need. It's really up toy o u.

7. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    I wouldn't sell anything. I'd save up some money by doing some extra work wherever you can. I don't think there's any need to sell anything for $275.