1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

This will Anger you!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by April Ethereal, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. April Ethereal

April Ethereal

Jul 23, 2010
    this makes me so annoyed. This kid at my school just bought a bass. Its a cheap brand Ive never even heard of before, he put "Guitar Hero Stickers" on the first couple frets, and says to a friend of mine " I dont even know how to play bass, but its not like bass is important anyways in songs, when Im in a show Ill just stand there and strum the BIG STRING [ referring to the E -_- ] And Ill look cool and the girls will want me"

.....Is this not one of the most infuriating examples of someone who calls themself a bassist!?!

2. Sounds more like a guitarist.

3. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    I'm not angry...but I am cyborg, so that's okay.

4. I think it's the wine that has me relaxed.

5. obviously this is an idiot with no concept of reality....why even waste anger

6. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Let him be. Doesn't sound like a guitarist. Sounds more like a lead singer and front man. Learn to play and worry about yourself, not others.

7. Beck McCartney

Beck McCartney

Apr 21, 2009
    Seattle, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amps, Lakland Basses
    Well i'm sure he wont be able to find a band to play in, and even if he does, i'm sure they will never get a show, and even if they do, there won't be any girls there, and even if there are, they won't like him because he will be playing E the whole time and it will sound bad.

Maybe you should try to explain that bassist are very important, and teach him how to play.

8. Nope. Not angry.

9. xxfaux_punkxx

xxfaux_punkxx

Mar 18, 2010
    Indiana
    break his hands. Then he'll look really cool when he's standing on stage being a tool

10. Infidelity

Infidelity Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
    Pretty common.. I don't blame them they are just wasn't that educated with music.. People always start with nothing and they will eventually explore deeper and deeper.. When I was young I was like that guy who thought bass is nothing in a band situation..

11. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Is the the bass player for Nickelback?

12. If he's fourteen, I understand. I was young once, myself. Just know that he won't last long doing what he thinks he's doing. If he's nineteen, IMHO your anger is justified.

<><Peace

13. April Ethereal

April Ethereal

Jul 23, 2010
    I dont know its just that he doesnt even care about bass, but instead he just wants to "look cool" and "get girls" ...he also has a girlfriend which makes his reasoning even more pathetic and rude.

14. puddin tame

puddin tame

Aug 14, 2010
    Well the jokes on him, bass players hardly ever get chicks!

Haha..ha...wait

15. Ozonbass

Ozonbass Gold Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Chicago

Obviously, someone has lied to him.

16. April Ethereal

April Ethereal

Jul 23, 2010
    Hes 18...lol

17. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Isn't that the motivation for a large percentage of what guys do in high school?

18. Ignore him. Don't waste anger on morons, or you'll be in for a very unhappy life.;)

19. Let's leave him be, he's just a child!

20. pringlw

pringlw

Nov 22, 2008
    Seattle Area
    I thought the bass player always gets the girl.... That's what I was told anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.