Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

This would annoy me...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Trevorus, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
  2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    My eyes hurt. :meh:

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    yeah, that is one part of it. 100 lines of monospaced font of stupid crap that never works.

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i didn't read it....i just assumed it was BS as soon as i saw turn 6 dollars in 6000:rolleyes:

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, it theoretically works, if you don't take people into account.

6. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

7. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    Ot would work. If you were the annoying jersey Spamming it around everywhere.

Think of it. You put your name at 3 or 4 on the list. Spam it across enough message boards, there are bound to be people gullible enough to try it, and you get at least a few bucks out of it.

Of course, even so, in theory it would work, but like Brendan said, people would change the system and break the chains.

8. you didnt expect us to read that did you because turning to that page hurt my head then i turned to the end saw 6 dollars and exited out.

9. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    no, that was kinda my point. First of all, then need to learn how to format their typing, and second, they need to quit with the scam crap.