1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Thomastik Infeld Jazz Flats - 32" Scale - FREE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Johnny Alien, Apr 5, 2009.

1. OK so here's the deal. I got these for a Hofner Club Bass. They are cut for a 2X2 tuner layout. Because it was a 30" scale bass the silk is cut pretty low. They should work fine on any 30" 2X2 tuner bass. I just decided that I didn't want to modify the but for the E string so I am going to get the TI set made just for the Hofner basses.

Since these are not new and are cut for a 30" scale bass I am just going to give them away to whoever wants them.

First come first serve as they say!

2. Rawkabilly

Rawkabilly

May 4, 2007
    Central IL
    pm sent!

3. And off to Rawkabilly. Now that was quick.

4. Rawkabilly

Rawkabilly

May 4, 2007
    Central IL
    Woohoo! You ROCK, brother!!!!! :bassist:

5. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    WOW !!!

6. Joe Kyle

Joe Kyle

Oct 18, 2008
    Connecticut
    I know its been given away, but this right here is good Karma.

7. Thanks. Trying out different strings can be expensive and whenever I get a set that are new enough to still be usable I like to give them out for someone to use or check out. I always thought it would be cool to start a string trading thread where people could try out and trade used strings to see if there are any they like. Doesn't work with round unless they are pretty new but lots of times when I try strings and they don't work for me they come off pretty quickly. In this case the E string was simply too big for the bass. I didn't realize there was a specific Hofner line of TI flats. I just got a set of those in today so the Hofner strings are going to go up for free right now :)