1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD thomastik infeld Jazz flats

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jon Draffan, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Jon Draffan

Jon Draffan

Jun 1, 2017
    Price:
    $30
    After hearing about these strings for years I finnally decided to check them out. They sound every bit as good as people say they do and I really tried to like them... but after playing on them (only a couple of hours a week) for a couple of months I’ve decided to let them go.

These were strung on a top loaded Fender Jazz Bass I included a picture to show how much silk was left.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    DaveDeVille likes this.
  2. DavC

DavC

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio
    i'll take them ... sending PM ...

sent PM

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Jon Draffan and DaveDeVille like this.
  3. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    reopened post clean-up

Jon Draffan likes this.
  4. Jon Draffan

Jon Draffan

Jun 1, 2017
    I appreciate it. I did up selling these to the first responder, trying to figure out how to mark them as SOLD

5. Used TI s flats have to be the fastest selling item bar none on TB.

I finally installed my 1st set on a recent pawnshop find-E7 Series Korean Squier Bullet-and am in love with the bass and strings. I intend to switch all my roundwound (7) equipped basses over to these. My other 10 basses have other brands flats, tapes or pressure wounds and are staying as is.

6. Jon Draffan

Jon Draffan

Jun 1, 2017
    Yeah, they went pretty darn fast. One of the reasons I sold them was because the A string was too thin for the nut on a JB I have and I was not ready to deal with my local luthier (not a fan). Have you discovered the TI flats on Amazon that ship from an English music store? $52 shipped to you!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021