Thomastik Infeld Jazz Flats

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Sock Justice, Mar 20, 2003.

1. I'm having a little trouble finding a set. Are there any on-line merchants that sell them? I've been searching and searching, but not finding anything.

Hope this isn't a dumb question...I'm probably missing something obvious.

2. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I saw a few sets on ebay earlier today.
  3. FBB Custom

FBB Custom TalkBass Pro Commercial User

Jan 26, 2002
    Owner: FBB Bass Works
    Jack Read sells them, I think.
  4. oddentity

oddentity Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
  5. Well, let's hope so...I just sent him cash.

Thanks for the info, guys.
  6. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I have to disagree with some of you. I emailed that cat at least a week ago and never heard back.

so i bought a few sets somehwere else (from the guy who did repsond to my email)
  7. Well, I've heard of him kind of missing e-mails, since apparently he runs the business himself. When you're all alone doing stuff, it can get tough, or hectic. I e-mailed, and also sent payment (since another cat had asked about strings today, and had been told they were in stock and ready to roll) via paypal.

Hopefully I get some confirmation soon...or anything letting me know, well, anything. If I don't, and they aren't here soon (paid for priority shipping), I'll start writing and calling more.

Honestly, I feel I can trust him...a ton of people were talking about single day turn around on orders, getting there sooner than expected, and just general good opinions about his character.

Well, hopefully things will turn out ok soon.

P.S. Thanks everyone for giving me more stores to look to in the future.
  8. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Hey, don't sweat it, man. The Dude won't intentionally rip you off. He's not always on top of his emails and there may be reasons why it takes a while but Steve is a good guy.
  9. Actually, he got on it pretty fast...I got confirmation late tonight, so all is well. Should be gettin' 'em in a week or two.