1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Thomastik Infeld (TI) Jazz Flats 5-String Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by chadhargis, Apr 18, 2017.

1. chadhargis

chadhargis Jack of all grooves, master of none Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    $45
    Purchased March 7th, 2017 and only on my bass for a bit over a month. These suckers aren't even broken in yet. I had them on a Fender P5, so I can't guarantee they'll be cut the right length for non-Fender 4+1 head stocks. I had them strung through the bridge, not the body.

Really great strings. $100+ new, and yes...they are that good. I just wanted some more vintage thump from my P so I went with a set of Labellas.

Absolutely nothing wrong with these strings, I'm just a string whore and change strings more than my underwear.

You've heard the legend of the infamous TI Jazz Flats but didn't want to drop a C spot on them to try them...well...now's your chance!

IMG_2112.JPG

Element Zero likes this.
  2. Kevinlane

Kevinlane Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Missouri, near Branson
    PM sent

3. chadhargis

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Sale pending.

4. Element Zero

Element Zero Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2016
    California
    Dang it lol. Missed it by 15 minutes. These were next on the list to try on my fretless. Tried chromes, tapewounds on it now. All in good time I guess.

5. chadhargis

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Sold!