Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Funkster, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Just wanted to say that I sold Thor my Ibanez Roadster and it was a awesomely smooth transaction.
    This guy is a stand up person and very cool to deal with. so buy or sell with confidence. Was great to hang with.
  2. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I sold Thor an Ibanez pedal some time ago... without a hitch! Easy to deal with, and great at the communication. No problems!

3. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    I sold Thor a eden amp and the transaction was super smooth. Easy to deal with and great communication. Doesn't get much better!!
  4. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Maybe this isn't the right place to put this, but i have to hand it to both Pickebass and Thor (i was kinda like a middle man.....Thor was being nice to me and let check out the Eden amp for about a week) - i would buy from both Pick and Thor in an instant

5. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

NJL decided to check out the amp for a week on his own.
    Then he sent it. Bastage! Now he wants first dibs on it,
    go figure!
  6. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    you're lucky i sent it

7. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    My deal with thor went super smooth too, thanks
  8. hemhaw

Dec 12, 2003
    Chicago, Illinois
    Just sold Thor my SWR. Very smooth transaction.
  9. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    Sold Thor my speaker cab's and stands today. Met him in Warwick R.I. What an easy going great all around guy. Seem's we have a lot in common and like the same things. I wouldn't hestaite for a minute to do business again with him. I've met some nice people in my life and Thor is one of them. Good Luck with the speakers and watch the back.
  10. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks, your one cool dude too, I could have spent another
    3 hours shooting the bass BS out in the parking lot with you as

d00d, those Mackie s500 's are some badda$$ heavy

Roadie needed, part-time. Female weightlifter preferred ... ;)
  11. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Thor bought some gear off of me, he paid super super quick. Extremely easy to talk to and deal with. He's honest and upfront about everything. He also keeps very good communications before, during and after the sales. All-in-all, great dude to deal with, and I look forward to more transactions with him.

12. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    I purchased a Hipshot de-tuner from Thor a short while back. I would really like to write that this was a super smooth transaction with great correspondence, that everything was even better than described, that he took the time to package this in a well padded box, and that he shipped it promptly. But wait ... I just did, and it's all true.

Da ratman would definitely do bidness again with the smoking hog any day. So run fer your friggin' lives - to get that MO shipped his way when he's offering up something you'd like to get.

There ain't no fishy deals with this TB bro.

All the best,

13. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    I highly recommend dealing with Thor!

He bought a Benavente from me, and the entire transaction went real smooth. We agreed to wait a few weeks to complete the deal, and he sent payment on the exact date. He did a great job of keeping in touch.

Thanks again!!