Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Thornley

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check this band out at www.thornleyband.com/ . The bassist, Ken Tizzard, is a really kool guy, and has given me tab to the song So FAr So Good, aswell as giving me plenty of advice on my playing in the past. They're a good solid hard rock band, and well worth checking out. :bassist:

2. I heard their radio single and while it was okay, I still miss Big Wreck. I wonder if Dave Henning will see this thread, cause I'm curious, why didn't Big Wreck get back together and put out another album?

3. Was Dave Henning their bassist? is he on this forum? What do people think of this band?

4. Yes he was, and yes, he posts here on a regular basis. Big Wreck was doing pretty well for a while, as I recall, but then things seemed to fizzle out. I never did get around to seeing them though :meh:

5. what's his name on here? I want to buy big wreck's album when I have enough money, I've heard some stuff and it's good. I know he used a 12 string bass a lot, but thats all I know.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

Why do you keep creating these threads?? I explained that OT is for non muisic only. I also explained that you shouldnt create duplicate threads in multiple forums.

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.