1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

those with photoshop skillz please help me!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thehangingmist, Apr 26, 2009.

1. please help me out thy great shoppers!
    am no good at it but i have to have to submit this assignment tomorrow morning anyhow and even if i could get the software and crack my head over it my computer would probably spit out and die since its like EIGHT years old!

what i need is an advertisement for a perfume. it has to be not so fancy (so that it looks like i have made it) but original. you can use stuff like background, perfume bottle etc from where ever you want but it has to be decent enough so that i can show it to my teacher. i'd be really grateful if anyone could help me on this.
    am ready to give more details if anyone wants.

please heeeelllppp me!
    its mid night here, i've been struggling with this all day and i really hope good ol' tb'ers rescue me! :)

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    use ms paint.

3. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Don't jump on Photoshop. If you can, pick a nice black blanket, or drape, or your sister's parero, and rest it on a table, hung at the back so it fills your camera's sight. Place one of your mom's nice perfumes on the table, and take a picture. VoilĂ ! A high-cost French ad for perfume.

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I'm with L-A on this. Just take a nicely prepped photograph. Experiment with the light and light sources too.

5. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    cheater...

6. i think i have passable work done on pagemaker. thanks for the tips. i'd post it soon as i find a way to turn pagemaker files into jpeg or something i can post as pics

7. vbasscustom

vbasscustom

Sep 8, 2008
    looks good

8. thanks! i made two more
    a DR strings ad and a burger king ad this morning before submission :D

9. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Watch out for the "..."

They don't mean "This is a deep thought" but rather "I would like people to think I have deep thoughts".

Just sayin' :D

10. hmmmmmmm???